GREGORY MAYA 20 BIOSYNC
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Durable and strong, yet stunning and sleek, the Maya 20 is your day hiking best friend. When you want to stay active the BioSync suspension is there, when you need a break the 3D backpanel keeps you cool. An easily adjustable system means getting a perfect fit is simple.
- BioSync flexible hipbelt and shoulder harness that stretch and move with the natural motions of your body.
- Adjustable torso length that is connected edge to edge to balance the load and provide 3.5" / 9 cm of adjustment.
- Channeled foam backpanel featuring aerodynamic grooves to promote air movement and keep your back cooler.
- Perforated, padded shoulder harnesses with flexible edge construction for dynamic, breathable comfort.
- Large zippered hipbelt pockets large enough to carry your phone and trail essentials.
- Independent zippered pocket with SpeedClip hydration hanger, compatible with Gregory's Hydro Reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Top quick access pocket for easy access to essentials
- Front durable stretch mesh stuff pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets and side compression to secure external gear.
- Trekking pole attachment with adjustable upper bungee loops and bottom reflective loop.
- Front reflective light attachment loop and top reflective gear loops.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Available in Plus Size with extended length shoulder straps and hipbelts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes.
0 stars based on 0 reviews